Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcome to FanBoy's Domain!

Hello and welcome readers to my new blog! In case some of you are wondering, I am the same FanBoy from my previous blog, FanBoy vs FanGirl. Due to various difficulties involving time and scheduling to work on a blog together, FanGirl and I have decided to create our own blogs to suit our own schedules and life styles. For me, as with the previous site, I will be blogging about all things yuri and video games! :D Save for this weeks posts I will post one game review every Friday and a yuri review every Saturday! During the week if possible I will post rants, thoughts, and news bits regarding gaming and yuri! If any changes are to be made look for any posts regarding shuffles in the scheduling! Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comments sections and don't be shy about dropping me an email from time to time! Also as a warning, many of the yuri material I will post on this blog may, and will most likely, include images and other content that is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Posts with such content will be labeled as such, so if content like that is not your thing you have been given fair warning. Another thing, pretty much all of the reviews for both categories will be heavy with spoilers. Posts will be given a SPOILERS tag where applicable, so there is fair warning to many who wish to avoid being spoiled in something they might be interested in! ;) When you make comments, I also ask that you refrain from using extreme language and to be curtious to others. It is OK to calmly talk about differing views but if anyone gets too offensive and hostile your comments WILL be deleted. I don't want any flame wars going on in here. Now that thats out of the way, I hope you all enjoy the blog! As time goes on I will add new segments and sections to the site so please look forward to them! And without further delay, my first review will be up shortly! Enjoy! :)

**Also, please note that all images and content/properties belong to there respective owners and creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment