Thursday, January 9, 2014

News Flash: Sakura Trick Episode 1 released!!!!

Episode 1 of Sakura Trick has officially aired in Japan! XD Judging from some screens I have seen as well as some comments and reviews all across the internet, Sakura Trick is the Yuri anime we have waited so long for!!! T.T*tears of joy I have not seen Yuri action like this in an anime since the golden era of Yuri(included series like Kannazuki no Miko, Simoun, Strawberry Panic and more)! The first episode of Sakura Trick should be up on Crunchyroll soon with fan subs following shortly after that. Even though I'll be watching and downloading this series as it continues to air I will not review it until the series is over. I may change this review format for future Yuri series but for now I will just wait until Sakura Trick is over and I have all the episodes(hopefully that won't be for a good long while). In the mean time, all fans and lovers of Yuri should be watching this show! :D Let me know what you think of the series so far in the comments! Also, please look forward to some more reviews soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment